Christmas is ONE WEEK AWAY! Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? Here's a little last minute gift guide if you need a little inspiration. You'll find something for her, for him and all those people you might have forgot to shop for.
1. Birchbox, $30 for 3 month subscription Your best bet for absolute last minute gifting. Give a 3 month subscription, print out the gift receipt and put it in a card or schedule an email notification to the recipient. Men and womens boxes available. It's s fun gift because everyone like getting things in the mail.
2. HP Sprocket, $129 at best buy - for printing mini photos (that are also stickers!) wirelessly from your phone or tablet.
3. Dakota Backpack, $175 at Dagnedover.com The neoprene material is unexpected and holds its shape. Comes in 5 colors. I love the chunky zippers and interior pocket.
4. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza, $31 on Amazon.com To perk them up with one beautiful iconic Obama photo after the next.
5. Breville Compact Juicer, $99 at Bed Bath and Beyond because everyone wants more kale juice in their life. This one accepts whole fruits and vegetables, has a small foot print for tiny NYC apartment life and is easy to clean.
6. Lekoch flatware, $22.99 on Amazon.com This flatware is so good it drives me CRAZY. It must be the food blogger in me but it's just so damn elegant and modern.
7. Kombucha Home Brewing Kit, $45 on Uncommongoods.com We all want to make more of our own things and fermentation is bubbly, exciting and impressive.
8. The First Mess Cookbook, $22 on Amazon.com Because come January first everyone we know will be gyming, cleansing and eating healthy. Give someone a boost with this cookbook full for incredible plant based recipes.
9. Mast Brothers Chocolate Library, $75 on Mastbrothers.com or a collection of bars from your city's local artisanal chocolate makers.
10. Catchphrase, $11.99 at Target and some batteries too. Probably the best game to play after your family holiday dinner. We got one last year and it's the new family tradition.
11. Slip Silk Pillowcase, $75 at Sephora It's luxurious, defends against wrinkles and helps with frizzy hair. Also, its sooooo soft.
12. Udon Blanket Kit, $125 on weareknitters.com For the crafty knitter in your life who hasn't bought a scarf or hat in the past 5 years because she knits them all herself. This is a big, cozy, soft wool blanket kit complete with giant needles.
13. Sorel 1964 Premium CVS Boots, $140 on sorel.com For keeping those feet warm in the snow and slip free in the slush.
14. Captivator Love Bath, $12 on cap beauty.com soak up the love with this naturally scented bath mix with magnesium, neroli and sandalwood.
15. Glow Watermelon Sleep Mask, $45 on Sephora.com Glowing skin? Check. Watermelon? Check. All the work done while she sleeps? Check.